Sunday, April 22, 2012

Patriot's Day

I joined my mom, aunt, and cousins in Boston for a quick weekend of fun.  I got in really late Friday night, so we stayed up into the wee hours talking, laughing, and catching up.  Saturday we spent ALL day shopping.  I'm sure my aunt and cousin would have preferred to have their teeth cleaned, but they were good sports while I found some good finds for Spring on Newberry Street.  We stopped to have a great lunch and take a load off.



They had already set up for the marathon on Monday, so we took a few pics at the finish line.




My mom was prepared with her Vibram Five Fingers.  :)


Then it was back to more shopping.  We ended the night with some early birthday drinks.


Sunday we walked to the Charles River and by Fenway Park.  





Spring in the air...



Cousins!  My cousin Kristen was comin' as I was goin'.  


The fun was just beginning for Patriot's day, but it was already time for me to catch the train back to NYC.




No comments:

Post a Comment