Sunday, April 1, 2012

Visitors

How have two months already passed without one single blog post?  I'll try to do a little catching up...

One of my best friends from growing up came to NYC with her husband.  We had a great time catching up.  We went to a nice dinner, cooked a nice dinner, and enjoyed several adult beverages together.  Here are a couple of pics from when we went on a walk to Central Park.  We stopped off at FAO Schwarz on our way.

I quit playing with Barbie many years ago, but I would still love to have this today.  The fact that there are only ten worldwide and the price tag is $25,000.00 may put a damper on that.


 Of course we checked out the "Big" piano.


I'm pretty sure this Cabbage Patch doll is somewhere in my parent's attic.




The end of a really great weekend together!

No comments:

Post a Comment