Friday, August 5, 2011

Staycation

We plan on staying in the city this weekend.  I'm looking forward to it - it's been awhile since we've done that.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in and finally getting back to the gym.  A patio crawl, brunch, UFC, and possibly putt putt golf are also in store.  And after this showed up at our door last night, I think a stop by Eataly is needed.  I cannot contain my excitement for this pretty jewel and our newest appliance:


And the fun doesn't stop there.  We got three pasta attachments too!



A HUGE THANK YOU is in order for the generous people behind this great restaurant.  If you are ever near Rockford, Illinois, please stop by Lino's.  I got the chance to try it last year around Christmas and fun was had by all.  The bread is stellar!  ;)  I just might have a connection to the bakery that makes it.  And everyone in our big group loved their meal.  Between all of us, we were able to sample a lot of their menu - salad, pizza, pasta - everything was delicious and service was fantastic.  They also have a recipe of the week section on their website.  I'm going to have to give some a try!

I hope the first attempt at homemade pasta isn't a total failure.  My in-laws might divorce me.

No comments:

Post a Comment