Sunday, October 23, 2011

New J-O-B

So the main reason why I haven't posted much over the last couple of weeks is because I have been switching jobs.  I decided it was time to polish my resume, start networking, and begin interviewing.  I was at Polo for about 4 years, and I really enjoyed it.  I was really lucky to have such a great boss, and I got to walk 6 blocks to work (and come home for lunch!) everyday.  But I got to a point in my career where it was time to make a switch.  Luckily, things didn't take long even in this economy.  So, I recently accepted an offer to work on Coach shoes - out with the ponies and in with the C's!

I'm really excited for the opportunity.  It is going to be a big switch to start commuting an hour each way! At least it should only be for about 6 months or so, and then the offices will be in the Empire State Building.  I will be traveling to their factories, so you may find updates from China in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ali! What an awesome opportunity! I love following your blog!

    ReplyDelete