Monday, July 11, 2011

Bargain Shades

I can usually count on downtown Manhattan for great fashion finds.  In the summer, the streets are filled with tables of trendy and very affordable sunglasses.  Every once in a while I may treat myself to a pair of luxury shades, but lately I've been on a kick for the cheap.  You never have to worry about scratching or losing them and can stockpile them in every color of the rainbow for every occasion.  Plus, I saw a news report once that said that the uv protection of cheap sunglasses equals the protection of some of the most expensive pairs on the market.

Here is my latest pair of faves:


I didn't think the $3 price tag could be beat... until I found these recent $4.99 beauties from the Roscoe Little Store.  They are a 2-in-1 steal of a deal, plus they've provided hours of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment