Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bi-coastal

Last weekend, my husband and I took a break from the city and the sticks and headed to the ocean!  Except, not together, and to opposite coasts.  I enjoyed Cali, while he was on the 'Joisey Showa'.  We had our toes in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans at the same time.  Aww...



We both caught some rays...

Mine was the sun.




His was a manta.


It was a quick trip, but definitely worth my while.  I got to catch up with my dad, enjoy Mexican food and a great dive bar, attend a beautiful bridal shower, visit with my new family, meet new friends, and walk a few beaches - all within 48 hours during Carmageddon!  I wish I could have caught up with a few more friends, but I guess that leaves me with a reason to go back sooner than later!


My husband went on his annual guys fishing trip to Island Beach State Park, NJ.  It was the twelfth year in a row that he has gone with his buddies to fish off the beach.  He likes taking our Jeep on the beach because it makes him feel like a rugged outdoor man.  I just think he looks good drivin' it.


This evening we begin our drive to Ohio.  I'm not sure where we'll be stopping.... probably a local motel for a classy seven month anniversary celebration.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment