Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scott & Holly's reception

Part 2 of Cincinnati!  And the reason we drove through 5 states...

photo courtesy of Lauren Lebiednik

To celebrate this beautiful couple!

photo courtesy of Lauren Lebiednik

So graceful!  They definitely had some smooth moves.  I was impressed.  As the night went on the dance floor got cut up.  Grandma got us started...

photo courtesy of Lauren Lebiednik

Like brother, like sister...

photo courtesy of Lauren Lebiednik

"Rollin' on the River"

photo courtesy of Lauren Lebiednik

Mother/son dance... too cute not to share.

photo courtesy of Lauren Lebiednik

One item I really liked was the very pretty and delicious centerpiece/dessert.  There were many different flavors to try, a different cake at each table, and it prompted us to socialize with other tables to talk trades.

photo courtesy of Lauren Lebiednik

The evening also served as a reunion for the 2005/2006 Uncle Russ and his long lost fan club.  Apparently, my dad was a big hit with my cousin's college friends during a campus visit five years ago, and he left a lasting impression.  I guess I have big shoes to fill!


Family!

photo courtesy of Michelle Stein



Probably a better choice to go with the green tie, not the red suit?


Aren't you guys ready for me to upgrade from my iPhone camera?  I know I am.  These pics could have been framers.  Any recommendations?  I've really been debating between point and shoot and DSLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment